Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Week of Work!

So, the apartment looks semi decent now that Theresa has officially moved into her dorm room. However, my bedroom is still in need of a dresser...thank goodness I have a huge closet.

Anywayz, I started work this week! Well...the good thing is, at the moment, I basically get paid to read books. I will be grading English 10, so I have to read all the books required for the book reports/analyses, beginning with A Tale of Two Cities. On top of that, I am doing some training, which is basically nothing. Another good thing about having to just read books is that, since I can obviously read at home, I only have to spend a few hours at Seton in the morning. Definitely not the most exciting job in the world, but I do look forward to some of the book selections, especially David Copperfield and The Robe!

Hmm...what else. I drove to Manassas last night to hang with Marion, Cyrus, and Greg Monroe for a few hours at a small bar and grill. I haven't seen Greg in forever! It was awesome to catch up with them for awhile and just chill. Oh and I almost got lost on the way back b/c the highway I'm supposed to take all the way to Front Royal was under construction for a few miles and I had to make up a detour using Matt's GPS (thank goodness I took that with me!), or else I probably would have died. May I note that it was about 12:45 at night...in the backroads of VA, yea not cool.

Soo, until next week when all the college kids get back in town, I will be sitting in my room reading about the French Revolution.





















1 comment: