Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally in VA!

Ok so here I am, sitting in my apartment, and am finally able to write on this thing. We arrived in VA on Tuesday around 9pm and have been unpacking/organizing ever since! We took a few days to get here, stopping in St. Louis on Sunday to stay with the relatives, and then in Cincinnati on Monday to chill with Alex and Alicia, which was a ton of fun!! Then we made the long, 9 hour trip to Fro Ro. And now here I am!

There are so many things we need for the apartment still...ah its stressful. Time to hit the Goodwill store! But I like the place and can't wait to get everything settled in. However, there are a few downsides to living here...like I get no reception in the apartment...there are bugs everywhere...the kitchen faucet handle is broken...yea, random things like that. I'll upload some pix when the place looks semi decent. Sooo other than that, not much has been going on here, but I must say, its so nice to finally have my own car out here! I don't have to bum a ride off of anyone anymore (Alex) lol. I'm not sure yet how living with Matt will be...but I guess once work starts I won't have to deal with him during the day, haha.

Speaking of which, I start work on monday...yay.

I can't wait until the college students come back to Christendom!! I am sooo bored!! But have soo much to do!

Well, sorry this isn't the most interesting post...but more will come!

2 comments:

  1. Come back to Cincinnati...I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have stayed with Verizon! ;)
    Fro Ro just has bad cell phone service altogether.
    Sorry about the bugs and the kitchen sink - oh well, at least everything else is good! Good luck on your first "real" day of work!

    ReplyDelete